Luxury car service provided by us:
- Limo Service
- Air Transportation Service
- Car Service
Our Fleet of Cars:
- Standard Taxi Fleet: Grand Marquis, Chevy Impalas, Dodge Caravans
- Black Car Fleet: Lincoln Town Car, Lincoln MKT , Chrysler 300, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Suburban
- Limo fleet: 6, 8, and 10 passenger stretches
About Oceanport, NJ:
Oceanport is a borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 5,832, reflecting an increase of 25 (+0.4%) from the 5,807 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 339 (-5.5%) from the 6,146 counted in the 1990 Census.
Oceanport was formed as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 6, 1920, from portions of Eatontown Township (now Eatontown), based on the results of a referendum held on May 11, 1920.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough had a total area of 3.798 square miles (9.838 km2), including 3.180 square miles (8.237 km2) of land and 0.618 square miles (1.600 km2) of water (16.27%).
Great Places to visit in Oceanport, NJ:
- Wolf Hill Recreation Area
- Hartshorne Woods Park
- Blackberry Bay Park
- Thompson Park
- Escape The Puzzle
- Franklin Lake Park
- Joe Palaia Park Addition
- Weltz Park
- Wolcott Park
- Riverside Park