You can expect the best visit experience to Brigantine NJ, if you let us take care of your transportation to fully experience the beautiful lifestyle this lovely city has to offer. Contact us today for the best deals on your next visit. Exclusive Taxi Services is here to serve you.
Luxury car service provided by us:
- Limo Service
- Air Transportation Service
- Car Service
Our Fleet of Cars:
- Standard Taxi Fleet: Grand Marquis, Chevy Impalas, Dodge Caravans
- Black Car Fleet: Lincoln Town Car, Lincoln MKT , Chrysler 300, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Suburban
- Limo fleet: 6, 8, and 10 passenger stretches
About Brigantine, NJ
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city had a total area of 10.364 square miles (26.844 km2), including 6.387 square miles (16.543 km2) of land and 3.977 square miles (10.301 km2) of water (38.37%). Brigantine is located on Brigantine Island.
The only road to and from Brigantine is New Jersey Route 87, locally known as Brigantine Boulevard. What is now the City of Brigantine has passed through a series of names and re-incorporations since it was first created. The area was originally incorporated as Brigantine Beach Borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on June 14, 1890, from portions of Galloway Township, based on the results of a referendum held on June 3, 1890. On April 23, 1897, the area was reincorporated as the City of Brigantine City.
- Brigantine Beach
- Brigantine Historical Museum
- Babu Sport Fishing Charters, Inc.
- Atlantic City Aquarium (Ocean Life Center)
- Absecon Lighthouse
- Garden Pier
- Trump Taj Mahal
- Mad Dog Morgans (Restaurant)
- Yuki Hannah Restaurant
- Hooper’s Seafood Cafe