With your travel plans decided the next step towards making it a success is looking into our fleet of cars and get yourself updated on all the car and price possibilities so that you can choose the best quality & price deal at the same time. Bookings could be done either by internet or by a phone call. A private car hire can eliminate your extra expenditure on taxis, buses or trains.
Luxury car service provided by us:
- Limo Service
- Air Transportation Service
- Car Service
Our Fleet of Cars:
- Standard Taxi Fleet: Grand Marquis, Chevy Impalas, Dodge Caravans
- Black Car Fleet: Lincoln Town Car, Lincoln MKT , Chrysler 300, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Suburban
- Limo fleet: 6, 8, and 10 passenger stretches
About Brielle, NJ:
Brielle is a borough located in southern Monmouth County, New Jersey along the Manasquan River. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 4,774 reflecting a decline of 119 (-2.4%) from the 4,893 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 487 (+11.1%) from the 4,406 counted in the 1990 Census.
Brielle was formed as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 10, 1919, from portions of Wall Township, based on the results of a referendum passed on June 3, 1919. The borough was named for Brielle, a town in the Netherlands.
Great Places to visit in Brielle, NJ:
- Jenkinson’s Aquarium
- Allaire State Park
- Castaway Cove
- Fisherman’s Cove Conservation Area
- Point pleasant beach
- Manasquan Inlet
- National Guard Militia Museum of New Jersey
- Jenkinson’s Dark Ride at South Beach Arcade
- Mallard Park
- Riverfront Park